The finished product:
Here is the basic pattern:
Yarn: Schachenmayr nomotta Bravo Jacquard Color
Needles: 4mm bamboo circulars (for magic loop)
- CO 24 Stitches
- Join, and start the rib section: K2, P2 rib for approx 6 rounds (or until you feel you have enough).
- Knit one plain knit round
- Increase 6 sts, spacing evenly around the leg warmer.
- Continue knitting these 30 sts in the round for about 12-14 inches.
Note: If you know the length of the babys legs this helps.
- Decrease back down to 24 stitches using the ssk decrease method.
- Knit one round.
- Work in K2, P2 rib for approx 6 rounds.
- Loosely cast off.