Monday, January 23

Eureka, I've Found It

This past week I've been reading a book entitled "The Way They Learn- How To Discover and Teach to Your Child's Strengths" Well don't have kids, but this book taught me a lot about myself. It helped me discover some of my learning styles, as well as my strengths and weaknesses. As some of you know I found a good quote while reading the book however, when I went back to underline it...it was gone! I don't mean it was not in the book anymore, but I could not find it. Well tonight I finished reading the book, and the quote magically appeared...on the last page. It was worth the wait.
"We have not succeeded in solving all your problems. The answers we have found only serve to raise a whole new set of questions. In some ways, we feel we are as confused as ever, but we feel we are confused on a higher level, and about more important things." Author unknown.

1 comment:

Sarah Gomez said...

it is a beautiful quote. And so true about so much of life!!!

The more we begin to understand, the more we realize there is that we have not even BEGUN to understand.

thank Mere :) Keep the good quotes coming!