Friday, March 12

Knit or Sweat

Knit

Sweat

Sweat, or Knit?

It's an age old question. Well not age old, three week old maybe.

Lately my behind has been jiggling a little more than I'm comfortable with. (Yes I comfortable with a little jiggle), and I decided to do something about it. That something turned out to be Julie's Boot Camp Extravaganza. This extravaganza is inconveniently held on BOTH Tuesday and Thursday nights. If you know me at all you know those are my knitting nights.

Tough choice. Sweat, pain, blackouts and possible public embarrassment or knitting, talking, laughing, coffee, yummie treats, and no pain. Did I mention no pain?

I miss you knitting and knitting friends. I'll be back when Boot Camp is over, with less jiggle in my behind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have heard rumors of some brave warriors engaging in stationary cycling and knitting simultaneously. Sounds crazy to me, but might be worth a shot, eh? Erm...as long as you don't might a little sweat in your wool.

Cheers, and good luck!
Daisy